Masterclas locatie 1
In these times marked by protests, polarizing politics and prejudice, the power of the narrative is more apparent than ever. Storytelling can bring us together or drive us apart. The stories we tell might have the power to bridge the divide, but how?
At our 9th conference on narrative journalism, we join boundary-breaking makers from all over the globe, to examine how we can use our storytelling tools to effectively navigate a fragmented landscape of narrative bubbles.
More information & tickets here.
- 8:30 AM -
- Doors open
- Welcome with coffee & tea
- 9:00 AM -
- Narrative Journalism Foundation shares their vision on this years conference.
- 9:30 AM -
- True Stories: Beyond the Bubble | Thomas Rueb
- Journalist Thomas Rueb gives an insight on his creative process.
- 10:15 AM -
- Cold Case Hammarskjöld | Mads Brügger
- In this session, director and enfant terrible Mads Brügger talks about the process of creating his newest film “Cold Case Hammarskjöld”.
- 11:15 AM -
- Coffee Break
- 12:30 PM -
- 1:15 PM -
- Narrative Audio Documentary | Hana Walker Brown
- A session about groundbreaking and award-winning audio documentaries.
- 2:15 PM -
- True Stories: Beyond the Bubble
- To be announced
- 4:30 PM -
- Voice of Witness | Mimi Lok & Mateo Hoke
- About the risks and rewards of oral history in journalism, and the work of Voice of Witness in amplifying unheard voices.